Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maria's finished painting!

I was able to log a whole bunch of hours last night and finished up Maria's painting! The photography process was ridiculous though, so you will have to imagine a bright yellow between the white and what looks like the second color in this photo. These iridescent colors don't like to have their pictures taken so the purple and blue were reading as blue and green respectively. Only with the magic of photoshop was I able to bring them back to their true colors... but then the yellow disappeared! AAAH!

So use your imagination maria, I have other work to get on! Sometime soon, I will edit this correctly.

This, along w/ snoopy's painting will be out in the mail tomorrow. Today I continue work on the GGB7 T-shirts and Christian's wedding painting for his brother the football player!


No comments:

Post a Comment