Saturday, February 12, 2011

GGB7 and Christian's Canvas

Hey there!

I have been working the last week on a logo for Justin "Steelersbus" in PA. Every year for the past 6 years, he has hosted a campout in Beavertown, PA called Granny Grose's Buses. This year he asked me to come up with completely new design so this is it. Look carefully @ the water... :D Lets see what Justin thinks!

This version is for t-shirts etc.



And this version (not 100% on the colors yet) is for stickers/ web use etc.



...and a link for the larger file on this one:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/5439155602_2ecb11e921_b.jpg


I have also started a canvas for Christian in California. This will be a portrait of his brother, his fiancée and his very trick lincoln continental. It is 24" x 36" and will be the focus of all my attention next week, so keep your eyes open on this one! It's going to be for his brothers wedding!


1 comment:

  1. This post is so help to me! Thanks for share. Have a look at my latest painting: Landscape oil paintings

    ReplyDelete