Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A post for Zach (and you too!)

So I was just speaking with Zach, a friend who I have known on and off for several years now. ...and this is for him and for anyone else that is looking to hire me for various projects.

First, a link to my general pricing. (...well it's not a link really, because the link function does not function on my blog for some reason, so you will have to cut and paste.) This is on a VW related site, but lists some commonly requested sizes and prices for my masonite paintings. The more traditional stretched canvas option costs extra, contact me to discuss.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=864451

Also, my flickr site has many progress pics from past projects and should be a place to look at if you are interested. You might have to do some sifting as this is where I put just about all my internet destined pictures.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenneth-mitchell/

Finally, I am on facebook. search "PAINTEDBUS"


...oh, and right now (late august) I am scheduling jobs to start in October. So, if you are interested in my work, expect at least a 1-2 month wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment