Friday, May 6, 2011

High Country Bus Fest for Jamie

For the past few days I have been drawing a whole bunch of little tiny buses for use on this year's High Country Bus Festival T-shirt. Together they read out as "HCBF" and remind me of a cross between Where's Waldo and John Muir's Idiot's guide drawings(VW guru, not the naturalist.) Today I transferred them onto my computer and have been editing them into a line drawing.

I expected the editing portion of this to take less time today... but I did get it sorted out for the most part! I might do some more tweaking to make the letters a little more legible, and I am thinking that a capital H would work better as well. I will be adding color next, based off of the colors provided. Should be cool!

Anyway, since I promised Jamie I'd give him something to look at, here we go! All the vehicles are different years/ models and for the most part are all buses.

click image for larger file:

No comments:

Post a Comment