Wednesday, May 11, 2011

California/ HCBF/ Bud's Aircooled Parts

Well it has been a busy week so far!

First off, I had a rush order to ship out to Sacramento, CA. This t-shirt is going to be a surprise gift for someone with a Westy! I am happy to know the Paintedbus Artwerks will be advertising to the California Bus community, LOL!



I also finished up the HCBF 15th Anniversary design with the correct date this time! Jamie is happy with it!



And Finally, I am designing a t-shirt for Reggie's new business: "Bud's Aircooled Parts" of Lenoir, NC. This is my initial submission :D He asked for a silhouette of a splitty bus, his business name and phone number. I ran with it and came up with this:



So let me know what you think Reggie! I can change anything you'd like. Or, give me a look you'd like to associate with your business and I will come up with something for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment