Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jill's progress and Jessica's mittens

Hey people,

I have been working on this painting for most of this week. For some reason I have been more detail oriented on this one... to the point I will probably have to go back into the first of the two just so that they match up. Oh well, no compromising here!

Anyway, here it was at the beginning of the week... Tuesday or so.


And here it is now with its compliment in the background.


Also, I want to share some work done by my wife Jessica who is an avid knitter (if you don't know that already!) These are traditional Nordic wedding mittens. She finished them earlier this week to celebrate our wedding as is tradition. It has our initials, year and accurate portrait of both of us. lol! They are knit with wool sourced at the place we got married. Sheep graze the property and if I was ambitious enough, we could find the names of said sheep. Neat-o!





No comments:

Post a Comment