Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A different dog painting!

Hello there, Yes I know its been a while since I posted, but I have been busy, honest! The holidays have brought with them a pretty full work load and this year it started with this smallish painting for Jennifer here in Massachusetts. She wants to surprise her mother with a painting of her little dog. Jennifer indicated that the style of my other dog portraits was probably a little too cool (lol) for her mom's taste so I toned things down a bit and went with they style of the moderator paintings. A little more realism, but without so much flamboyant color. Plus some outlining for effect. She also wanted a city skyline in the background, so that's in there too!

So here you go Jennifer, hope you like it! I sure do :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW it looks JUST like her. Maybe I'll have to bring her with me when I pick it up :D

    ReplyDelete