Friday, September 24, 2010

T-shirts done, back to the moderator's project!

Well, after fighting with the second screen most of the day I decided to re-do it and start over. It was sagging a lot and was blotching on the shirts. Luckily i was using my first run misprints to try out the second screen. So the only shirts lost to this morning's fight with the uncooperative screen were those that were already misprinted. See, these are the uglies:



and the bad screen after i ripped all the tape off. You can see how bad it was printing just to the right:




Well, I eventually got it sorted out and finished the shirts. Next (because I can't take a break right now) came the second painting for the moderators. I have it blocked out now and can start adding colors, details and a background. I feel that I am almost back on track to finish the final two paintings by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment