Wednesday, September 22, 2010

one down, two to go.

Ok, so here is the first of the three moderators "thank you" paintings. An early water-cooled aussan brown VW Westfalia for a guy in Maryland! Next up is a painting of a baywindow bus!

After losing a days worth of work to being super sick, I have to get back to painting. This time next week I will be busy "researching" Aswah's new mural amongst the largest living things on this green earth and overlooking (for the first time in my life) the grand expanse of the pacific ocean from Californian shores! Most anyone who knows me, recognizes that this is a lifelong dream of mine! ... but... I can't think of that now... it is too distracting! two more paintings. 6 dozen t-shirts. GO!


So here is my newest work, ENJOY!:

No comments:

Post a Comment