Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boy oh Boy!

So Northern California is absolutley incredible. Pack your bags jessica because this is where we are moving as soon as we can! The arts are so incorporated into the average persons life it seems too ideal to be real! I have had job leads all over the place... a guy wants me to paint his bus (aside from the one I am painting presently) i have a lead on a wine label gig ... plus, there are murals all over the place! And vw buses...more than I could accurately count!

Sadly, my internet connection isn't the best so I am unable to upload all the incredible pictures I have been taking, but rest assured... I will ahve plenty for you to mull over once I return to Massachusetts.

Today I finished sanding the old mural smooth. I get to start painting tomorrow! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment